2017 Annual Report
The AIDF is pleased to provide our Annual Report for 2017.
The AIDF’s history of strength and success has continued for 2017. A summary of the results are as follows:
1) Operating surplus of $984,511 (2016: $652,188 – 9 months)
2) Reserves increased to $8,829,454 (2016: $8,194,943)
3) Investor Base increased to $60,537,334 (2016: $58,255,267)
4) Liabilities reduced to $19,470,057 (2016: $34,249,702)
In addition, during 2017 the AIDF undertook the following:
- Reviewed and updated all Risk Management policies and procedures
- Launched our new Online Transaction Services system (Internet Access)
- Prepared the application for an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL).
We would like to thank our investors for their ongoing support of the AIDF.