2018 Annual Report
The AIDF is pleased to provide our Annual Report for 2018.
The AIDF’s history of financial strength and performance has continued during 2018. A summary of the results are as follows:
1) Operating surplus of $961,635 (2017: $984,511)
2) Reserves increased to $9,431,089 (2017: $8,829,454)
3) Investor Base increased to $68,554,533 (2017: $60,537,334)
4) Liabilities reduced to $12,572,289 (2017: $19,470,057)
In addition, during 2018 the AIDF undertook the following:
- Continued focus on diversification of Investment & loan portfolio
- AIDF School Loan interest rate reduction to assist Diocesan Schools
- Renewal of Bank Loan facility agreements
We would like to thank our investors for their ongoing support of the AIDF.